Date for entrance exam:
Saturday 7th March, 2020
Forms are to be sold at ₦10,000 each and ₦10,500 online (late registration attracts additional 6,000 including processing fee, from 8th Feb- Feb 22nd).
Purchased forms from the school should be filled in and returned at the point of purchase.
Please bring along TWO (2) recent passport photographs when coming to purchase the forms.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. The school is not responsible if any candidate fails to sit for any of the entrance examinations on the stipulated dates.
2. As you complete the entrance form, please fill in your preferred examination center. Candidates who go to the wrong examination centers will be disqualified.
3. Your ADMIT SLIP allows you access into the examination hall. Failure to do so attracts a fine of N5000.
4. Candidates should be at the examination venue before or at 8:00 am for accreditation. The examination starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm. Lateness is not tolerated.
5. The entrance examination shall comprise MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH LANGUAGE; each shall consist of 100 questions. They are to be taken in two separate sessions on the same day.
6. Offer of admission to successful candidates must be accepted within the prescribed time as stated in the Admission Letter. Offers not accepted within the stipulated time will be considered invalid, and thus unacceptable.
7. There are no admissions into JSS 3, SS 2 and SS 3.
8. The following venues are expected to be used as examination centers:
I. St Francis Catholic Secondary School, Idimu
II. St. Catherine’s Model Primary School Surulere Lagos
III. St. Leo Catholic Private School, Ikeja
IV. Holy Child College, South-west Ikoyi
V. Nazareth Primary School, Festac
VI. Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja
VII. Jesuit Memorial College, Port Harcourt
VIII. Our Lady Of Apostles Private School, Airport Rd. Benin City
IX. United State of America: Chicago, St. Louis Missouri
X. United Kingdom: London
9. The school reserves the right to make changes to the admission calendar and venue as and when necessary. Such changes will be communicated in advance via the school’s notice board and website.
10. Admission is strictly merit-based. Results of examination or interview are not published or released to parents or candidates.
11. You may reach us through any of the following media:
I. Telephone: 08150456311, 08150456445, 08150456256
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE WHO PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WILL BE EXPECTED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
I. Photocopy OF Birth Certificate or Baptismal Card.
II. Testimonial or letter of confirmation from their last school (only WHEN admission is offered).
III. National Identity Card with the identification number (NIN)
IV. A letter from the Parish Priest, Pastor or Chief Imam as the case may be.
V. All students to be admitted into JSS 1 must be at least TEN years of age by September, 2020.
VI. FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Students who are seeking admission into JSS 2 and SS 1 must submit the following in addition to those already stated in I – V above:
a) Transfer certificate or Official letter from the former school duly (signed and stamped by the school principal) (only WHEN admission is offered).
b) Continuous assessment (Result) booklet for the previous class.
Uchechukwu Oguike, S.J.
Director of Admissions
What Makes Us Different
BECE, WAEC, NECO & IGCSE
Contact Us Now
+234 815 0453 561
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.