Please read carefully before proceeding to the registration portal
1. The school is not responsible if any candidate fails to sit for the entrance examination on
the stipulated date.
2. As you complete the entrance form, please take note of your preferred examination
center. Candidates who go to the wrong examination centers will be disqualified.
3. All transfer students (JS 2 and SS1) must sit for the entrance examination at the
school premises – St. Francis Catholic Secondary School, Idimu, Lagos.
4. Your EXAM PHOTOCARD gives you access into the examination hall. Failure to
produce the photocard attracts a fine of Five Thousand Naira (N5000).
5. Candidates should be at the examination venue before or at 8:00 am for accreditation.
The examination starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm.
6. The entrance examination shall comprise of MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH
LANGUAGE; each shall consist of 100 questions. They will be written in two
separate sessions on that same day.
7. All admission offers must be accepted within the prescribed time in the admission letter.
All offers not accepted within this time WILL NO LONGER BE VALID and would not
be accepted by the school.
8. There ARE NO admissions into JSS 3, SS 2 and SS 3.
9. Up-to-date information may be obtained from authorized offices in the school or by
visiting the school’s website: www.stfrancismagis.org. Inquiries can be sent to
10. The examination will take place at the following centers:
▪ St Francis Catholic Secondary School, Idimu.
▪ Nazareth School, Festac Town.
▪ St. Catherine’s Model Primary School, Surulere.
▪ St. Leo’s Catholic Private School, Ikeja.
▪ Holy Child College, South-West Ikoyi.
OUTSIDE LAGOS CENTERS
▪ Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja.
▪ Jesuit Memorial College, Port Harcourt.
▪ Our Lady of Apostles Private School, Airport Road, Benin City.
▪ United State of America (USA) – St. Louis Missouri.
11. The school reserves the right to make changes to the admission calendar and venue as
and when necessary. Such changes will be communicated in advance via the school’s
notice board and website.
12. You may reach us through any of the following media:
▪ Telephone: 08150456311, 08150456445, 08150456256
▪ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WHO PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WILL
BE EXPECTED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
A. Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Baptismal Card.
B. Testimonial or letter of confirmation from their last school (only WHEN admission is
C. A letter from the Parish Priest, Pastor or Chief Imam as the case may be.
D. National Identity Card with the Identification Number (NIN).
E. All students to be admitted into JSS 1 must be at least TEN (10) years of age by
▪ FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Students who are seeking admission into JSS2 and SS1 must submit the following in
addition to those already stated in A – E above:
a. Transfer Certificate or Official Letter from the former school (duly signed and
stamped by the school principal) (only WHEN admission is offered).
b. Continuous assessment (Result) booklet for the previous class.
Uchechukwu Oguike, S.J.
Director of Admissions