This is to bring to your notice that the following candidates have been shortlisted for the next
stage of admission into St. Francis Catholic Secondary School. The next stage involves
interviews of candidates and parents. The schedule for interviews is attached to this notice (see
below). In view of the interviews, you are required to:
1. Read carefully the Interview Schedule especially DATE and TIME of your interview.
Parents/candidates are expected to be present at the school compound at least an hour
before the allotted time. This is to allow sufficient time to process documents before
2. Pay an interview fee of five Thousand Naira Only (N5000) to the following account :
Acct No: 5401597067 Acct name: St. Francis Cath. Secondary School Bank:
Providus, and send the receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Present original copy of Birth Certificate (a copy will be submitted for
documentation). You will be required to present the original for visual verification. In
lieu of birth certificate, an International Passport or Baptismal Card will suffice.
4. Present a copy of the National Identity Card Slip (NIN) of your child (a copy will be
submitted for documentation). In the absence of the NIN slip, show proof that you have
started the registration for your child/ward.
5. Present a copy of your child’s Last Term’s Result. (A copy will be submitted for
Please note that only one parent/guardian of the candidate is expected to be present for the
interview. No RELATIVES or FRIENDS or EXTENDED FAMILY members can represent
a parent. Failure to show up as scheduled will be interpreted as withdraw from the admission
process. The interview is a significant part of the admission process and parents’/guardians’
involvement is mandatory.
Questions/inquiries should be sent via email; email@example.com
Kenechukwu Nwakwudo, S.J.
Director of Admissions