PURCHASE OF ADMISSION FORMS: GENERAL INFORMATION
Date for entrance exams:
1ST BATCH: 16th March, 2019.
2ND BATCH: 4th May, 2019.
The First Batch examination is for candidates entering into JSS1 only.
The Second Batch examination is for candidates entering into JSS1, JSS2 and SS1 only.
Forms are to be sold at ₦10,000 each and ₦10,250 online.
Purchased forms from the school should be filled in and returned at the point of purchase.
Please bring along TWO (2) recent passport photographs when coming to purchase the forms.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. The school is not responsible if any candidate fails to sit for any of the entrance examinations on the stipulated dates.
2. As you complete the entrance form, please fill in your preferred examination center. Candidates who go to the wrong examination centers will be disqualified.
3. Your ADMIT SLIP allows you access into the examination hall. Failure to do so attracts a fine of N5000.
4. All completed admission forms together with the above listed requirements must be returned to the purchase-point on the same day of purchase.
5. Note that forms bought for the 1st batch entrance examination CANNOT be used for the 2nd batch examination.
6. Any candidate who fails to make the 1st batch list of accepted candidates can purchase the form for the 2nd batch and sit for that examination. Such a candidate will be treated like every other 2nd batch candidate.
7. Candidates should be at the examination venue before or at 8:00 am for accreditation. The examination starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm. Lateness is not tolerated.
8. The entrance examination shall comprise MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH LANGUAGE; each shall consist of 100 questions. They are to be taken in two separate sessions on the same day.
9. Offer of admission to successful candidates must be accepted within the prescribed time as stated in the Admission Letter. Offers not accepted within the stipulated time will be considered invalid, and thus unacceptable.
10. There will be no admissions into JSS 3, SS 2 and SS 3.
11. Up-to-date information may be obtained from authorized offices in the school or obtainable at the school’s website. Download Admission Calendar here
12. The following venues are expected to be used as examination centers:
I. St Francis’ School, Idimu
II. St. Catherine’s Model Primary School Surulere Lagos
III. Holy Child College, Obalende
IV. Nazareth Primary School, Festac
V. Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja
VI. Jesuit Memorial College, Port Harcourt
VII. United State of America: Boston, Berkeley.
13. The school reserves the right to make changes to the admission calendar and venue as and when necessary. Such changes will be communicated in advance via the school’s notice board and website.
14. Admission is strictly merit-based. Results of examination or interview are not published or released to parents or candidates.
15. You may reach us through any of the following media:
I. Telephone: 08150456311, 08150456445, 08150456256
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE WHO PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WILL BE EXPECTED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
I. Photocopy OF Birth Certificate or Baptismal Card.
II. Testimonial or letter of confirmation from their last school (only WHEN admission is offered).
III. A letter from the Parish Priest, Pastor or Chief Imam as the case may be.
IV. All students to be admitted into JSS 1 must be at least TEN years of age by September, 2019.
V. FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Students who are seeking admission into JSS 2 and SS 1 must submit the following in addition to those already stated in 1 – 4 above:
a) Transfer certificate or Official letter from the former school duly (signed and stamped by the school principal) (only WHEN admission is offered).
b) Continuous assessment (Result) booklet for the previous class.
James Ocholi, S.J.
Director of Admissions